An electronic version of the updated draft of the City of Eagle Point Natural Hazard Mitigation Plan addendum is available for formal public comment. Read on...
Stormwater Management & Water Storage Rebate Program
- The Stormwater Management & Water Storage Rebate program is designed to streamline JSWCD stormwater and water storage projects.
- This program was created in 2021 and has gained popularity.
- The purpose of this info sheet is to summarize rebate logistics and eligibility.
- An updated rebate packet was created July 2023.
- Must be planning the following feature(s): bioswale, planter, box, rain garden and/or rainwater harvest.
- This is a reimbursement program and funds will be paid out upon project completion.
- In order for items to be counted for reimbursement, they must be purchased after grant approval.
- Rebate applications are due quarterly mid-month (July 15, October 15, January 15, April 15) as funds allow.
- Rebates range from $500 to $5,000 based on project size
- Project deadlines are 1 year from the approval date. For example, if a project is approved October 15, 2023, the project is due October 15, 2024.
- See the JSWCD website to review the full rebate packet: https://www.jswcd.org/stormwater-management-rebate-program
- For questions contact Kora Mousseaux: firstname.lastname@example.org
Click HERE for the Info Sheet.