Check for a Leak
To report a possible water leak Monday through Friday during normal working hours call (541) 826-4212 ext. 136. Our Water Department will investigate and check for a leak. If the leak is on the city side of the water meter, the city will fix the leak at no charge. If it is determined the leak is on the customer side of the water meter, the property owner will be responsible for finding and correcting the water leak on their property.
Urgent Water Leaks
If the water leak is urgent and during normal working hours, please call (541) 826-4212 to speak to the City Hall front desk. For after-hours emergency water breaks call 9-1-1 to report the water break. Please provide the address or best location and the dispatcher will contact Public Works to investigate the leak after hours or during a weekend or holiday.
Water Quality Question or Concern
To report a concern over water taste, smell, low water pressure, or any water question (other than a billing question) please call (541) 826-4212 ext. 136.
- About our water - Read about Eagle Point's water supply.
- Utility billing - View information on the provider of sewer service for Eagle Point.
- Water Meter Installation - New construction costs for installation of water meters.
- Fire Hydrant Meter Installation - Costs and requirements.
- Annual Water Quality Report - Spanish Version