Covered Bridge Park

History


The Covered Bridge, also known as Bridge 202, was originally located at Antelope Creek. This queen post truss covered bridge was built in 1922 and relocated by the citizens of Eagle Point to its current location in 1987.  The Covered Bridge is the pedestrian and bicycle access across the Little Butte Creek. It is a very active school route because the Main Street Bridge is closed to pedestrians. Bridge 202 is one of only 50 covered bridges in Oregon that were originally built to handle vehicles.

Covered Bridge

Veteran's Memorial Rocks


The Covered Bridge Park is also the location of Veteran's Memorial Rocks. Each rock is dedicated with a plaque to each of the major wars.